Thursday, April 7, 2011

One Month






Sweet Lydia is already a month old. She is such a good baby. She is absolutely in love with her big sisters. She loves to watch and snuggle them. Abby loves to hold Lydia, and would do it all day if I let her. Ella loves to play with her and show her toys. It has of course been an adjustment adding another child to the mix, but I think we are finally figuring out our places in the family. There is of course some jealousy, but in reality, that may never go away. I hope my girls will always love each other and be great friends.

2 comments:

  1. She is definately your child! She looks so much like Abby and Ella! I can't beliee she is getting so big!! Dang sicknesses, I promise Lydia we will come meet you when we are all better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just gorgeous! Congrats! I hope you are well. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete