Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday...3.5 months late!

I have wanted to post these pictures for at least three and a half months now. My baby is growing up way too fast. I have really enjoyed having her in our family. Ella is a huge tease! (I don't know where she gets that from). She puts a smile on each of our faces every day. One of my favorite things that she does right now is when Abby is crying, she finds her and hugs and kisses her. I especially love it when Ella consols her sister when she is on timeout for doing something to Ella that she shouldn't have done. I don't know how effective "timeout" is when this happens, but I know that these two girls love each other and that will make all of the difference.









3 comments:

  1. oh how cute! Izze does the same thing. I think Abby and Gabi are getting out of timeout WAY TOO EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I'm so glad she is part of our family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love these kids so much. The pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete