Thursday, March 18, 2010

Starting to Catch-Up: Fall FHE

Last October for Family Home Evening, we decided to take a drive up American Fork canyon to see what was left of the colorful leaves and have a picnic. We stopped at Mutual Dell. When we arrived, we ate our pizza, then went for a walk to look for bears. Instead of finding a bear, we found an ampitheater. The "girls" had a blast on the stage dancing, singing, giving "church talks" and climbing around. Adam and I got a kick out of Abby "holding" the microphone as she wispered in my ear the words of the prayer. She wanted to be the Primary teacher. She did a fine job!





"Whenever I hear the song of a bird, or look at the blue, blue sky
Whenever I feel the rain on my face, or the wind as it rushes by
Whenever I touch a velvet rose, or walk by a lilac tree
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me"

1 comment: